Many of the older homes in our area have foundations that are in very poor condition. Affected by water over the years due to inadequate or non-existant drainage systems, sometimes the concrete is so poor it is more like dirt and will crumble in your hand. In addition they often lack steel-reinforcement and have very shallow footings, which can cause them to crack and rotate. By installing a modern steel-reinforced foundation of adequate dimesions and with proper drainage our houses should be properly supported for the next 100 years (or more).
Click on the thumbnails below for a closer look and details on some of our projects.
- Foundation Repair or Replacement
- Pier and Grade Beam Foundation Repairs
- Foundation Underpinning
- Wall Anchoring and Stabilization
- Crawl Space Supports (Isolated Piers)
- Engineered Foundation Retaining Walls
- Replacement of Brick Foundations
- Foundation Crack Repair
- Slab Settlement Repair